Saturday, May 19, 2007

New SlickEdit Developer Blog

Jason of SlickEdit emailed me the other day letting me know about their new blog, "Hello World" The SlickEdit Developer Blog.

What I liked, hence why I'm blogging about it, is that this isn't a bland marketing or company/product specific blog. It feels like the posts are a view into people working at SlickEdit (i.e. like many of the Microsoft blog's). As you expect there are some SlickEdit related posts, but there seem to be as many posts that are not.

Here are some recent post titles:

  • VSIP: Detecting code window switches in VS 2005
  • do { … } while (false);
  • This is me… [I think I still have my TI 99/4a. ;]
  • How to Write an Effective Design Document
  • What is a Power Programmer?
  • Is Your Editor Working Hard Enough?
  • Key Binding, Command, Menu: The Golden Triangle

Again, why am I posting about this? I guess I thought it was cool to see into the world of an ISV like SlickEdit... Subscribed.

No comments: