Thursday, August 16, 2007

"Basic Instructions"

Thomas turned me on to the Basic Instructions comic strip yesterday. I'm still digging through the archives and finding some real gems (I'm laughing so hard I think I coughed up a lung... I hate when that happens... :)

Some of my favorite lung producing and snort laugh posts;

How to Justify an Extravagant Purchase to Your Spouse

How to Train Your Back-Up

How to Write a Self-Evaluation (I had to do this yesterday, and I could have used these Instructions then...  ;)

How to Deal with a Crazy Spouse

How to Wash a Cat

 

(via Williams World (Thomas & Olivia Williams) - Basic Instructions)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Check out this link from the Dilbert Blog about Basic Instructions
http://dilbertblog.typepad.com/the_dilbert_blog/2007/08/basic-instruc-1.html