Thursday, October 18, 2007

New from Microsoft Labs - Listas

Labs.live.com - Listas - All your lists in one place

"At Live Labs, we are always experimenting with new ideas that we think will be useful.  Today we are releasing our latest technology preview:

Listas (http://listas.labs.live.com)

Listas is a tool for the creation, management and sharing of lists, notes, favorites, and more. It allows you to quickly and easily edit lists, share them with others for reading or wiki-style editing, and discover the public lists of other users.  We encourage you to try using it for meeting notes, bookmarks, shopping lists, to plan a night out, or whatever other creative ways you can think of.

..."

Interesting...

Good to see it supports RSS from day one, but I want to see the SDK/API.  ;)

Creating a list here is as easy as creating a quick list in Notepad, Word, OneNote, etc. Simple, easy and to the point.

I like it... (and now I REALLY want the SDK/API... lol... :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it's so awesome that I can't even create a list 8-)

Greg said...

After getting your comment, I tried it and it's working fine for me (at this moment in time)...

The joy of Tech Previews ;)

Arnaud said...

It would be useful for me if only it would synchronize with my Symbian phone (Nokia 9300). That's where I keep and look at my lists most often.