Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Greg's Cool Rock Band... :)

Picked up Rock Band last night and boy is my wife is not all the happy. We now how three guitars (GHII, GHIII), the drums and music/360 general stuff cluttering up the living room... LOL

I think it looks kind of cool, but when I say that she gives me "The Look." (d'oh!)

Didn't have much time to play it, but boy I've found two more rock game-instruments I suck at.  LOL

The singing is pretty funny. I banged on the drums and Jacob screeched his heart out... At least I'm not alone in the suck'age.  ;)

And while Annette watched us, I could see the "want to" begin to take hold. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this will be the game that sparks her interest in the 360. GHII was close, but not quite. Rock Band may just be the ticket. It would be TOO cool to have the three of us all playing.

We'll see... But in any case I expect there to be some serious Rock Band wanna-being this weekend...

1 comment:

Joe Crawford said...

*big smile*

Rock on man!

And Happy Thanksgiving!