Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Interested in joining a new project/start-up on the ground floor? Building a product that merges RSS and Social Networks? Then Cory is your man...

I received this email this weekend and due to IP issues with work I can't join it, but I think the idea sounds pretty interesting. What I could do is help him get the word out. With Cory's permission, here's his request...

"My name is Cory and I am a young entrepreneur from Houston, Texas with an idea but no technical experience.  I plan to create a social networking/RSS aggregator.  In a pinch: people have all of these social networks to handle self-promotion, but what they do not have is an easy to build destination for people to view what they are promoting across these different networks.  People should have a way such that if you are selling something on Craitslist or eBay, you can have it seamlessly shot across your Twitter contacts.  The problem is, social networking aggregation just is not there yet - many are trying.

Would you be interested in learning more and possibly helping me build this?

Regards,
Cory"

If you're interested in hearing more, drop Cory a line at cordor12 (at) yahoo [dot] com. Also keep me in the loop when you're ready to alpha/beta test... :)

No comments: