Monday, November 05, 2007

Visual Studio 2008 RTM's This Month (November)

Ravings of a Developer TS - It's Official, Visual Studio 2008 Releases This Month!!

"Now I can actually answer that question "Yeah, but when will it ship?" with 100% confidence!

"Today, during the keynote address at Microsoft TechEd Developers 2007, S. "Soma" Somasegar, corporate vice president of the Developer Division at Microsoft Corp., announced that Microsoft will release Visual Studio 2008 and the .NET Framework 3.5 by the end of November 2007." See the article here.

..."

ROCK ON!

I'm moving my personal development to VS2008 as soon as it RTW's. And I'll be moving my work team not far behind...

(via ScottIsAFool, InsertableContentSource)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome. However, the more important question is when SP1 will be released.