Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I've Been Picked Up by the Daily Rotation...

Bob emailed me last night to let me know that I've been picked up by the Daily Rotation. The Daily Rotation is a customizable tech news site with feeds from over 300 sites. From the biggies, A listers, to those a little further down the list hierarchy (cough... D listers like me... cough... ;).

If feeds/feedreaders are not your thing and you like going to a web site to get your daily fix of tech news, then the Daily Rotation may just be the ticket for you. It's easy to customize to fit your interests and reading style, quick, fast, easy, free and best of all is not covered with ads with the news squeezed in for filler.

Another site of theirs, that I've linked to a number of times, is the Shell Extension City. This is a very cool "windows stuff" site.

Anyway, I'd like to thank (the Academy, my Producer, my wife and kids... oh wait... oops... I mean... um...)Bob and the Daily Rotation for your interest and linkage...

No comments: