Saturday, April 12, 2008

"How Do I" write a Simple Team Foundation Server Custom Policy video

Ravings of a Developer TS - More "How Do I...?" Videos Have been Released for VSTS! (How Do I: Write a Simple Custom Policy?)

"Join Pat Tormey as he demonstrates how to write a simple custom policy to add to your existing Team Foundation Server development environment. He will walk you through the design, show you how to deploy your masterpiece using the Visual Studio Setup project, install the Policy DLL in the right location, and update the registry.

..."

Been a while since I've posted about custom TFS check-in policies and again since we have more teams in-house moving to TFS I thought this might be helpful.

While you're there, check out the other Team System How Do I video's...

 

Related Past Post XRef:
VSTS 2008 TFS Power Tools (December 2007) Released (aka TFPT 2.0)
Copy Checkin Policies - Free Command Line Tool to Copy TFS Checkin Policies from one Project to Another.
Team Foundation Server Check-In Policies
"Visual Studio Custom Checkin Policy Template"
Another TFS Checkin Policy - Code Comment Checking Policy

No comments: