Sunday, May 25, 2008

Lisa Braithwaite (my favorite Speaking and Presentation Coach) YouPublishing...

Speak Schmeak - "101 Tips to Improve Your Public Speaking" e-book

"I've just discovered a new self-publishing platform for digital downloads call YouPublish.com (that's my referral link, so please use it if you decide to sign up), and it's so super easy that I've already uploaded some stuff!

You'll find all of my free handouts listed there eventually, but today I went crazy and uploaded an e-book called "101 Tips to Improve Your Public Speaking." How's that for straightforward?

This e-book has been a bonus item that comes with my e-course, but I've added some more stuff and I'm selling it by itself. For just a couple of bucks you can get (what I'm calling) the ultimate public speaking "cheat-sheet!" ...

..."

Lisa, my favorite speaking and presentation coach, is taking to the self-publishing sky's and posting her work to YouPublish with the listing of two titles (one pay and one free, with more to follow).

[In the interest of full disclosure, Lisa is the only speaking and presentation coach I know... LOL... But she worked with me to resolve some bugs in my Blogger Backup utility, thereby instantly making her my fav..  ;)   ]

Her "Presentation Readiness Checklist" (free) made me laugh when I hit the "Sing in the car on the way to the venue; it’s a great way to warm up your voice and make you feel more relaxed" item.

This is the first I've seen YouPublish (which is understandable I guess since it launched May 7, 2008) but it looks interesting. A cool service to help the small guy self-publish...

2 comments:

Lisa Braithwaite said...

Hey Greg, thanks for the plug! Have you been singing in your car lately?

Greg said...

:)

As for my singing... LOL. I'm pretty much "Mr Podcast" guy now-a-days...

But if/when I present, "Mr Bad Singing Guy", I will be... :)