Wednesday, August 20, 2008

251 ways to become a Visual Studio Ninja AND help improve the world (a little at a time) – Sara Ford’s Microsoft Visual Studio Tips available for preorder, proceeds being donated

Sara Ford's WebLog - Microsoft Visual Studio Tips Book Helps Hurricane Katrina Survivors Rebuild Lives

“I am very proud to announce the Amazon pre-sale of my first book Microsoft Visual Studio Tips.  Here you’ll find the best 251 tips from the Tip of the Day series, categorized and edited into a reference book with me as your narrator.

But wait, there’s more…

I am donating 100% of my author book royalties to create a scholarship fund at the Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College for anyone living in my hometown of Waveland, Mississippi, which was destroyed during Hurricane Katrina. The Save Waveland Scholarship Fund will give preference to math and computer science majors.

…”

It’s easily worth it to get all her outstanding tips in one easy to handle and browse package…

Ordered… :)

(via John Martin's Blog - 251 Ways to Improve Your Visual Studio Productivity...)

No comments: