Thursday, May 28, 2009

Don’t let your UAC hang out…

THE OFFICIAL BLOG OF THE SBS "DIVA" - Windows 7 - pull your slider up

“…

But the point of this blog post is more about how I think people should be zipping up their Windows 7.  UAC should be up at the top of their defense in depth slider bar (In fact, I have a sushi food bet that by the time Windows 7 SP1 ships they will make the default of that UAC slider bar back up to the top.  Anyone who knows anything at all about me knows that I don't much like raw fish)

So here you have it, Susan's single handed marketing campaign to get you to slide your Defense in depth zipper up.

ZipItUp

…

Cartoon is once again done by the brilliant Curtis of www.Curtoons.com”

This killed me… And I like the metaphor. Not having UAC on, and on enough, is like letting your… well… you know… hang out in the wind.

I so want a T-shirt with this on it. LOL

No comments: