Wednesday, June 10, 2009

New home for Team System Guides on CodePlex

CodePlex - Team System Guides

“…

In this project you can find user guides for the most common functionality of the Team System.
I hope I will cover at least most of the important functionality.

What do we have so far?

Note: All files can be found in the "Source Code" or the "Downloads" sections.

Team System and Excel User Guide  1.00
This guide is for all Team System users that likes to have the benefits of the excel used with work items.

Team System and MSProject User Guide 1.00
This guide is for all Team System users that works with MSProject it shows how to connect a project to the Team System and synchronize the work items both ways. You can still have the benefits of the MSProject with the addition of the Team System advantages.
…”

image 

Team System Guides - Team System and Excel User Guide

“…

One of the most powerful tools in the Team System is the Excel, when I say Excel I mean the good old Excel tool that we have in our Office tools.

When I look at my customers using the Team System I see users that don't really understand the full potential that is hidden in this great tool so for them and for all the rest of our readers I decided to dedicate this user guide that will (hopefully) cover the main features.

Two of the sections in this guide will be dedicated to the upcoming Team System 2010 new functionality using the Excel.

All features that I will show in this guide are already available in Team System 2008 and the Beta release of the Team System 2010.

…”

Team System Guides - Team System and MSProject User Guide

“…

When I look at my customers using the Team System I see users that don't really understand the full potential that is hidden in this great tool so for them and for all the rest of our readers I decided to dedicate this user guide that will (hopefully) cover the main features.

One of the sections in this guide will be dedicated to the upcoming Team System 2010 new functionality using the MSProject.

All features that I will show in this guide are already available in Team System 2008 and the Beta release of the Team System 2010.

The last section is dedicated for tasks time frames, something that in my opinion is important subject.

…”

Ahh… Nothing better than not having to re-invent the wheel and to use that 80% of feature functionality we never seem to get to… ;)

(via SRLTeam - New Codeplex project: “Team System Guides”)

No comments: