Sunday, April 18, 2010

A Feed You Should Read #28 – Scott Hanselman's ComputerZen.com

Since I’ve recently been focusing on Microsoft sphere luminaries, I would be remiss if I did include this one. I know you’re all likely following him already and listening to his podcast, but like last week, you know what they say about assuming.

So this week’s Feed, is the one, the only, the legend in his own mind (err… time… I mean a legend in his own time… yeah… that ;)…

Scott Hanselman's ComputerZen.com

image

Background:

I’ve been follow Scott since at least September 2003 when I first discovered his “Ultimate Developer and Power Users Tools List” (post). Considering I started blogging in August 2003, I guess that means I’ve been blogging about his posts since about forever (in blog years).

What can I say about Scott? He’s an outstanding presenter, a geek’s geek and developer’s developer. He shrugs off his geek-fame and if you catch him at a conference, he’s approachable, friendly, open and digs chatting.

He codes, not because it’s his job, but because he just loves to code, and it shows.

No, I don’t have a man-crush on him (I don’t! Shut up! LOL ;) I’m just telling it as it is.

Why do I like this feed and think you might also?

Does advice like, “If you want to become a better coder, read code” strike a cord with you?

Like reading posts from someone with a passion for technology and programming?

Are you a generally living in a Microsoft scoped development world?

Come-on, we’re talking Scott Hanselman here, do I REALLY need to say more?

 

Make sure you also catch his must listen too podcast, Hanselminutes.

Snap of the latest post:

image

Blog Information:

Name: Scott Hanselman's ComputerZen.com - Programming Life and the Zen of Computers
URL: http://www.hanselman.com/blog/
Feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/ScottHanselman
Post Types: Generally Microsoft scoped development topics

 

Related Past Post XRef:
A Feed You Should Read TOC

No comments: