Saturday, April 17, 2010

A Metro inspired site for, well, Metro (Windows Phone 7, Kin, Zune, etc) related news… “typography And squares”

My Microsoft Life - Typography And Squares

“A few weeks back I told you I was working on a Metro dedicated site that will hopefully keep you up to date on the latest Metro UI news and will have information about the latest Metro inspired apps and themes, well today the site is now live.

Metro UI, for those of you who don’t know, is a new design language and interface from Microsoft which will first be released on Windows Phone 7 devices, elements can be seen on the Zune HD though. I think Microsoft should bring this UI to more than just its mobile devices in which case the site should become more and more useful for people looking for news about Metro.

…”

typography And squares

 image

typography And squares - Blog

image

I thought this was pretty neat…

No comments: