Thursday, January 20, 2011

11 Open Source Yummy NuGets

Michael C Kennedy Blog - 11 Killer Open Source Projects I Found with NuGet

“So maybe I'm late to the party, but I recently started playing with NuGet. It's a killer new way to find, install, maintain, and manage references to open source libraries in Visual Studio 2010. Plenty of people have written about it (Phil Haack and Scott Hanselman for example). Let's just say you should learn about NuGet if you don't know it already.

What I want to talk about is all the cool open source projects I found just by flipping through the pages of the NuGet directory in the Visual Studio "Add Library Package Reference" dialog

image…”

Sorry for the title, but I’m hungry… ;) Anyway, Michael’s cool list includes some monsters in the .Net space as well as a number of lesser known projects.

You know, some days I curse Microsoft and the DevDiv/VS team. I can lose hours spelunking the VS 2010 Extension Manager, and now NuGet, lists… LOL

No comments: