Monday, July 25, 2011

19 Mango's in 15... 19 "How Do I" 15 minute videos from MSDN on WP7 Mango dev

msdev.com - MSDN Windows Phone "How Do I" Video Series

MSDN How Do I: Use the new features in the Window Phone Emulator and Tools?
MSDN How Do I: Use the Windows Phone Profiler?
MSDN How Do I: Work with the Execution Model?
MSDN How Do I: Use the new Bing Tasks?
MSDN How Do I: Access Contacts and Appointments Data?
MSDN How Do I: Use Toast, Tile and Raw Notifications?
MSDN How Do I: Update Tiles and Use Secondary Tiles?
MSDN How Do I: Use the System Tray features?
MSDN How Do I: Use the Search Extensibility features?
MSDN How Do I: Combine Silverlight and XNA?
MSDN How Do I: Programmatically Access Camera Features?
MSDN How Do I: Create an Augmented Reality Application?
MSDN How Do I: Use the WebBrowser Control?
MSDN How Do I: Use HTML5 in the WebBrowser Control?
MSDN How Do I: Use the RichTextBox control?
MSDN How Do I: Localize an Application?
MSDN How Do I: Work with a Local Database?
MSDN How Do I: Communicate with Sockets?
MSDN How Do I: Access OData Resources?

SNAGHTML42e7d9ab

image

image..."

Short, byte sized video's with downloadable doc's too...

 

Related Past Post XRef:
Fertilizer for your Mango [development]
How to Mango... MSDN How To Index for Windows Phone 7.1
How to Grow your Mango (knowledge that is) - Mango Training Course
Dev Dude's Guide to Mango Series - "Windows Phone Mango–What’s New?" in 8 parts (Think "Code trucks filled with many Mango's")

Want to Mango your Dev WP7 retail device? Today's your day! Mango Beta 2 released, including the capability for dev's to flash their phones with Mango! (Well the actual flash part is coming really soon... but...still)

No comments: