Thursday, January 19, 2012

SkyDrive API Link Round-Up

Secret Microsoft Communications - Free: Links to APIs and information about SkyDrive

"Doing some research on how to build an app that uses Skydrive, think leaderboard for games, and the search for useful items turned up a bunch of flotsam (which is different than jetsam by the way). So here are some of the links I think might be useful, I have looked at most of them...

image..."

I've got a couple SkyDrive related projects in my mental queue and thought that once I get started on them that the links in this post would help me hit the ground running...

 

Related Past Post XRef:
Code sample to access SkyDrive Photos API from WP7 (or any REST/OAuth/JSON enabled device/OS)
More information on integrating Windows Live, Hotmail and SkyDrive with your App's

No comments: