Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Store 3 for 8... Three Windows Store App's that teach you Windows 8 keyboard shortcuts

Windows 7 Hacker - 3 Free Windows 8 Apps to Learn Windows 8 Keyboard Shortcuts

Now you’ve got a new Windows 8 computer and really want to learn and get more out of it. Learning how to use those new keyboard shortcuts is one quick way to let you use the new Windows system more efficiently. Here are 3 free Windows 8 app that can definitely help you, plus one bonus app for more, so make sure you read to the end.

All apps are Windows 8 native app that you can directly download and install from Windows App Store. Do a quick search by the app’s name, you will be able to find them.

Windows 8 Cheat Keys

image

..."

I love the meta in this. That and since I've got two Win8 noobs in the house, I think I'll be sharing these with them... :P (Oh, but don't them I called them noobs... My wife won't understand that that means and my son will just give the the "you're a dufus, Dad" look)

No comments: