Friday, December 07, 2012

[Pending Book Review] "Windows Server 2012 Hyper- V Cookbook"

Disclosure: The team at Packt have provided me a free ebook version of this book for this review...

My friends at Packt (anyone who gives you free stuff is a friend... right?) have provided me another book to review. I've been following virtual machine tech for about a decade now, and while I've used them as a consumer, I've never gotten to deep into them. You know how it is, doing just enough to get the job done, get the game running, get the test environment spinning, just barely enough to make today's problem go away.

So when the chance to get a litter deeper into the tech, let alone the shiny new stuff in Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V, well I had to jump on that.

"Okay, okay Greg, enough tease, what fricken book are you talking about" you ask?

Windows Server 2012 Hyper- V Cookbook

windows server 2012 Hyper-V

  • Take advantage of numerous Hyper-V best practices for administrators
  • Get to grips with migrating virtual machines between servers and old Hyper-V versions, automating tasks with PowerShell, providing a High Availability and Disaster Recovery environment, and much more
  • A practical Cookbook bursting with essential recipes

As soon as I get this read, I'll post my usual book review, giving my thoughts and impressions...

No comments: