Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The Windows 8/RT Tablet Devices & Capabilities Spreadsheet to rule them all...

Kurt Shintaku's Blog - INFO: Spreadsheet of Windows 8/RT Tablet Devices & Capabilities

This is a list of all the Windows 8/RT Tablet devices that I am aware of as of December 12, 2012.

I created this because I wanted an easy way to quickly filter on certain technical requirements and see what models were available.  To be clear, this is obviously unofficial & just of my own creation (I’ve documented where I got most of the data for each row in the “Manufacturer’s Link” column) but it’s been useful for me and I thought I’d share.

Among other features, I’ve included next to each model:

  • 3G/4G Wireless WAN option
  • Trusted Platform Module (TPM) chip inclusion
  • Stylus/Active Digitizer availability
  • Windows 8 Pro or Windows RT
  • Smartcard availability
  • SD Card expansion
  • IvyBridge/Clovertrail/Qualcomm/Nvidia
  • Memory/Storage
  • Battery life
  • Camera resolution & I/O Ports
  • Networking, Bluetooth, & NFC
  • Weight, Dimensions
  • Price
  • …etc.

..."

Kurt's done it again, this time with the one Windows 8 / Surface spreadsheet to rule them all..

SNAGHTML150dc54

image

No comments: