Monday, January 06, 2014

PDF's on PDF's... The complete Acrobat PDF Reference Library

Yep, I'm back from my holiday hiatus, and what better way to celebrate than to highlight a bunch of PDF's about PDF's... :)

Inside PDF  - Now Available: Complete Collection of Adobe PDF References

This is a project that I’ve had on my “To Do” list for a while now and I finally had some time today to complete it.

The complete set of Adobe PDF References (1.0-1.7) as well as all associated errata and addenda can now be found on the Acrobat Engineering site.  I’ve also included the Adobe version of ISO 32000-1:2008 (the ISO standard for PDF) and some relevant tech notes as well.

...

Adobe PDF References

This page contains links to every version of the PDF Reference published by Adobe as well as associated errata and addenda to the document.

image

This is one of those pages you'll never be able to find in the future, though you know you saw it "somewhere"...

 

Related Past Post XRef:
Spelunk the technical details of the PDF format with "PDF Succinctly" from Syncfusion (Free/reg-ware PDF/Mobi ebook)
PDF 1.7 Released to ISO for Standardization

No comments: