Monday, March 27, 2006

Windows Blogger Posting Client - Time to Pony Up the Funds...

My 30 day trail is about over for Post2Blog. Besides the break/linefeed issue I posted a (Post2Blog and Blogger Fun... (The Quest of the Line Feed)), I think Post2Blog is going to get my money...

I think it’s funny that I’m grunting and groaning over a $40 software purchase. I’ll but a new xbox 360 game at the drop of a hat. $50 bucks on a VB.Net book? $80 on a new wireless keyboard, or $100 on a new D-Link wireless router (which I’ve not even hooked up yet), but when it comes to software... oh no.. must be cheap. Must find free stuff... Must hack what I have... Must... not.... purchase... it!

Why is that? Because I code for a living? Or is it that the other items have some physical substance, something you can hold in your hand? Strange..

[A few minutes later]
Well I’ve just bit the bullet and bought Post2Blog... This post is via the now registered copy...

Related Past Post XRef:
Post2Blog and Blogger Fun... (The Quest of the Line Feed)
Testing a New Blog Post Client (PowerBlog)
New Blogger "Blog This"

Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments: