Wednesday, September 06, 2006

WLW - Text Templates Plugin on WLWPlugins.com

Windows Live Writer Plugins - Text Template

Cynthia just let me know that she posted about my WLW Text Template plugin on Windows Live Writer Plugins.

I think she did a much better job presenting my plugin than I did... sigh... :0

The post was very positive (yeah) and she made a number of suggestions, all of them good ones (double yeah)... IMHO, few things are cooler to a coder than good suggestions from someone who really wants to improve the product.

I'll try to code these in this weekend. I think the biggest is the "options/filepath" bug (dogh! I really thought I tested that... grr  :|  ) and the ability to edit existing templates (It's lame++ to have to edit them in notepad... ).

In any case, I really dig constructive feature requests (lol... can you tell?). I get jazzed about coding when someone bounces me new ideas...

Thanks Cynthia!

BTW, All you Windows Live Writer users.. you ARE going to WLWPlugins.com, right? It's one of the top Windows Live Writer related sites...

Related Past Post XRef:
My Windows Live Writer Plugin - Text Template

No comments: