Tuesday, April 01, 2008

The Reflector Add-in Starter Kit from Jason Haley - Hard to think of a way to make creating Reflector Add-in's much easier...

JasonHaley.com - Reflector Add-in Starter Kit (C#)

"I've been writing Reflector add-ins now for a year or so and often find myself copying and pasting code just to get to a starting point.  I even wrote a blog entry a while ago about the typical template I used to get started (Getting started with Reflector Addins).  After reading about VSI (Visual Studio Installer) files in Working With Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 a while back, I added an item to my mental todo list to create a set of templates I use for writing Reflector add-ins - and with two Reflector presentations coming this next weekend, I figured now was as good a time as any to actually finish it.

...

If you download it today, it only has the C# templates (plan to add VB templates sometime soon).

...

reimage_thumb

..."

Wow, that should make it easier to create Reflector Add-ins... Now if only I had a cool idea for one.  :/

 

Related Past Post XRef:
Creating a Reflector Addin? Check Out this Cool Walk Through from Jason Haley
.Net Reflector 5.1 Released
Reflector 5 Released
Reflector 4.2 Released...
.NET Reflector Add-Ins 4.0.3.0
Reflector for .NET 4.0.0.0
Reflector for .NET - Lutz Roeder's Programming.NET C# .NET VB .NET CLR

No comments: