Friday, July 18, 2008

TFS Roles and Security Quick Reference Poster

Willy-Peter Schaub's Cave of Chamomile Simplicity - New TFS Quick Reference Poster - Roles and Security

“The new Team Foundation Server (TFS) – Roles and Security, which looks at how TFS evaluates effective permissions, has been published to the community servers http://www.drp.co.za and http://www.saarchitect.net  in both PDF and JPG format.

…”

image

The DRP guys are at it again, this time with a very cool poster on TFS Security.

While I think I have my TFS Team Project security under control, there may be other Project Admin's I work with who still might be trying to wrap their head around it, so this might come in handy for them. And even though I've been Admin'ing TFS for a few years now, this poster taught me a thing or two. So much to learn, so few brain cells...  ;)

 

Related Past Post XRef:
Ever wondered what a diagram of the TFS 2008 Team Build Process would look like? Wonder no more...
New TFS & PowerShell (Beta) Posters from DRP
TFS (and many more) Posters

No comments: