Saturday, May 16, 2009

This Week On Channel 9 - TechEd 2009 Edition (and my world videocast debut ;)

This Week on Channel 9 - This Week C9 at TechEd 2009 with Jeff Hadfield and Greg Duncan

“This week on Channel 9 at TechEd 2009, Brian is joined by Jeff Hadfield and Greg Duncan to discuss this week's developer news, including:

image

…”

Thanks to Brian, Dan, the This Week on C9 team and Jeff (with whom I had a great conservation with after the recording) for an “officially cool” chance to be on This Week on C9. It was a blast!

And of course I’m now busily sending the link to all my friends and family… LOL (It may be Greek to many of them, but still… Matter of fact, my son’s watching it now and making fun of me… ;)

Thanks again guys!

 

Related Past Post XRef:
As you can already tell, posts will be light this week…
TechEd 2009 Booth Schedule – Come on by and say “Hi”
TechEd 2009 Booth Picture
TechEd 2009 "Staff" Badge Picture


1 comment:

Avatar X said...

That was a good thing. i actually didn't knew this great blog before.