Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Looking in someone else’s Medicine Cabinet… err… I mean… their Development and Utility Toolbox…

Michael Crump - Tools and Utilities for the .NET Developer

tools

This is a list of the tools/utilities that I use to do my job/hobby. I wanted this page to load fast and contain information that only you care about. If I have missed a tool that you like, feel free to contact me and I will add it to the list. Also, this list took a lot of time to complete. Please do not steal my work, if you like the page then please link back to my site. I will keep the links/information updated as new tools/utilities are created.

Windows/.NET Development – This is a list of tools that any Windows/.NET developer should have in his bag. I have used at some point in my career everything listed on this page and below is the tools worth keeping.

Productivity Tools – This is the list of tools that I use to save time or quickly navigate around Windows.

General Utilities – This is a list for power user users or anyone that wants more out of Windows. I usually install a majority of these whenever I get a new system.

Blogging – I use the following for my blog.

Desktop Management – The list below represent the best in Windows Desktop Management.

Tools and Utilities for the NET Developer …”

I can be a nosy guy sometimes (“No! Greg, say it’s not so!  ;) and find these kinds of lists interesting. Especially one as full as Michael's. In every list I seem to find something new and cool… ;)

 

Related Past Post XRef:
Scott Hanselman has updated his monster (and must read) “Ultimate Developer and Power Users Tool List for Windows”!
Computer Forensic/EDD Software List
If Santa were a .Net Developer, this might be his “I wish I knew about all these” .Net dev tools list
40 Desert Island (aka Portable) Web Dev Tools

No comments: