"Today, we released ILSpy 2.0 final to the Web:
Daniel's Beta feature post still applies to the release version:
- Assembly Lists
- Support for decompiling Expression trees
- Support for lifted operatores on nullables
- Decompile to Visual Basic
- Search for multiple strings separated by space (searching for "Assembly manager" in ILSpy.exe would find AssemblyListManager)
- Clicking on a local variable will highlight all other occurrences of that variable
- Ctrl+F can be used to search within the decompiled code view
First we had one, now we have many, .Net decompilers, that is... And I have to say I think that's a good thing.
Related Past Post XRef:
ILSpy v1.0 RTW's - Stick a fork in it, it's done...
I spy with my little eye... ILSpy (Coding4Fun)