Friday, December 17, 2004

OT: SciFiDaily: LOTR: Which Versions are the True Films?

SciFiDaily: LOTR: Which Versions are the True Films?

"From Host Bill Siwicki: So Greg and I have been having an off-blog e-mail debate about which versions of Peter Jackson’s The Lord of the Rings films are the true versions. In other words, will the real LOTR please stand up? Greg insists theatrical releases always are the bona fide, saying “whatever comes first, wins.” Normally I would agree. But in the case of LOTR, I believe second, in fact, takes the crown. "

I picked up my LOTR Return of the King EE DVD's last night. Now I see there's a minor debate on which edition of the films are the "real" ones...

My feeling is that the extended editions are the only editions. The ones I saw at the movies were only really really long trailers...

;)

No comments: