Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Guess-the-Google

Grant Robinson : Guess-the-google launcher

"...Montage-a-google is a simple web app that uses Google's image search to generate a large gridded montage of images based on keywords (search terms) entered by the user. Guess-the-google reverses this process by picking the keywords for you, the player must then guess what keyword made up the image - it's surprisingly addictive. "

Now this is a cool usage of Google.

BTW, don't blame the messenger if you find yourself hooked to this.... ;)

(via hackedbrain - Guess The Google)

2 comments:

*~*Michelle*~* said...

OMG, I will get nothing done today! :)

Greg said...

LOL.. tell me about it...

(Oh wait people from my work read my blog sometimes...)

err... um... I mean I don't know what you mean. I haven't spent ANY time on this at all. None. Zero. Zip.
(I'll quit right when I get my score higher... really... um...)

;)