Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Encarta Instant Answers MSN IM Info-Bot

Digital Thoughts : Encarta Instant Answers

"If you add encarta@conversagent.com to your MSN IM contacts list, you can ask it questions, e.g.
What is the size of Mexico?
When was Leonardo da Vinci born?
How many calories are there in an orange?
I want to see the map of Italy.
When was Abraham Lincoln born?
Solve 2x^2+7x=5 "


I dig MSN IM info-bots.

I find myself using the Inside Messenger (Amazon) bot quite often.

Added to my buddy list...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ajjaj I put if he liked any country and he said he wasent sure, but when asked if he liked United states he said yes, well done ;)

Anonymous said...

I have added encarta@conversagent.com but it just says it is offline?? any help with this would be great.

Greg said...

Try encarta@botmetro.net

Hope this helps,
Greg