Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Merry X-Mas Pix from my Son...

Today, my son and I went to Borders to spend our gift cards. Jacob had five cards from different occasions and people, but was only interested in one specific book...

As we walked up to the checked out counter, he asked if he could buy a Darth Vader Lightsaber. We already had the Luke Skywalker Lightsaber but we were both interested in having both...

So I OKed the deal and I let him check out, with the new lightsaber in hand. It was a great lesson for him, watching gift card after gift card be feed into the register. As we walked out of the door, he was a in shock having just seen all his money disappear. He left with a renewed appreciation of the value of money and how quickly it can disappear.

When we got home he got to playing and quickly came up with the idea to create a X-Mas picture...



LOL... That's my Boy!

No comments: