Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Microsoft XNA Game Studio Express (Beta) Available for Download

Microsoft XNA Game Studio Express (Beta)

"Brief Description

Create great video games, more easily for Windows-based PC systems using this first beta of Microsoft XNA Game Studio Express.

Overview

XNA Game Studio Express enables individuals and small teams to more easily create video games using new, optimized cross-platform gaming libraries for Windows and Xbox 360. This beta release targets the development of games for Windows. The final version of XNA Game Studio Express will be available this holiday season and will enable development of games which target Windows and upon purchase of a XNA Creators Club subscription, the Xbox 360 as well. "

I SO want to code my own app's for the 360.

I'm not sure how I feel about paying the $99 bucks annually to actually use the app on the 360, but very capability of cheaply coding my own 360 app/game is officially cool...

This the final push I need to begin coding in C#? We'll see..

(via XNA Diaries - Finally...)

No comments: