Friday, April 20, 2007

XML Notepad 2007 Source Now Available on CodePlex [Well it was there... It appears to have been removed.]

CodePlex - XML Notepad

"Project Description
XML Notepad 2007 provides a simple intuitive User Interface for browsing and editing XML documents.

This application is built using .NET Framework 2.0 in C#. ..."

Pretty cool...

(via Microsoft XML Team's WebLog - XML Notepad Source Code on CodePlex)

Update #1 4/23/2007 @ 1:30PM PDT:

It looks like this project has been pulled from CodePlex. The above link doesn't work (redirects to the CodePlex homepage and searching turns up Null.

If I hear more I'll update this post...

Thanks out to Fabio Alves for the heads up.

Update #2 4/23/2007 @ 6:21PM PDT:

The XMLNotePad CodePlex project appears to be back and the source reposted...

Related Past Post XRef:
XML Notepad 2007 2.3 Released

1 comment:

Arnaud said...

Well, I tried it last time you wrote about it, but I have to say for me it's all but intuitive...