Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Because It's Halloween...

The Download Munkey - Wallpapers Wednesday : Halloween Jack O' Lantern Wallpapers

"It's Halloween today so I'm presenting some cool Jack o' Lantern wallpapers I found over at HQ Wallpapers, which I believe stands for High Quality Wallpapers :)

33 wallpapers in 1280x1024 resolutions of Jack o' Lanterns carved with silly expressions and 6 other Halloween wallpapers of assorted designs.
...

pumh-02

pumh-03  


..."

I thought these were cool and they made me laugh.

I'm sure there are additional cool ones at the referenced site (HQ Wallpapers) but my work WebSense is blocking that site... (sigh)

2 comments:

silfiriel said...

I am sorry, HQ Walls is my site, and I was wondering what is it exactly that's blocking you from this blog? I don't understand if it's up to me to fix this blocking or it's up to the visitors settings...
Pls click my nick and e-mail me!

Greg said...

--- Email Sent (but just in case, here's what it said) ---

My company is using WebSense (www.websense.com) to proxy and filter all of our outbound internet web traffic. And our IT group has it pretty tight, blocking many, many sites...

So it's not a You issue at all, but internal in my work network issue...