Monday, April 14, 2008

Hero's Happen Here event via Second Life

Is This Thing On? - Heroes Happen Here Launch in Second Life -- April 26th, 2008

"Once again we are poised to make history for Microsoft by holding the first ever full-fledged Launch event in Second Life.  With less than two weeks to go I wanted to post again about the event and provide more details on what is going on the day of the event.

..."

If you've not been able to attend a Hero's Happen Here event(s), now you can while never leaving your chair. On April 26th Microsoft will be hosting the event in Second Life.

While I attended it in LA, there were some sessions I wasn't able to hit (due to my clone being in the shop... stupid clone). So I may attend this just to catch those... Plus I think it could be kind of neat.  ;)

 

Related Past Post XRef:
Hero's Happen Here Global Launch event in Los Angeles Report
If you see a somewhat large, white dude, with glasses, long hair and beard (with a kind of large smattering of gray), at the Microsoft Global Launch Event in Los Angeles tomorrow (2/27)... Say Hi

No comments: