Friday, June 13, 2008

[Personal] My son rocks! (i.e. Oh my g… He’s now a High Schooler! )

My son, Jacob, graduated (okay, they call it “Promotion” now) from middle school yesterday. It’s hard to believe that in just a few months he’ll be attending my old high school. Wow, I feel old. (And remembering the stuff I did in high school… Well I guess it’s karmic payback time. Doh!)

He’s growing into someone who is quite funny, thoughtful, intelligent and good looking too boot! (Must be his Mom’s gene’s ;) I’m very proud of him and the man he’s growing into.

Walking to school, on the way to the Promotion Ceremony (“Dad, don’t be a lame-tard…”)

DCP_3127

It’s all about to start… (Where is he… where is he? Oh here he comes… quick take a picture… CRAP the camera is off! To late… GRRR)

DCP_3133

He’s about to walk up and get his Promotion Certificate (The good looking kid there in black)

DCP_3159

Yeah! There he is! He did it!

DCP_3160

It’s all over and done (and they didn’t realize they made a mistake and try to grab it back from him! Muhahaha TOO late now! ;)

DCP_3166

That’s my boy!

Good job Jacob, you rock!

PS. Here’s the Live Spaces Photo Album (Same 5 Pictures)

1 comment:

Joe Crawford said...

Congratulations to your son!