Friday, August 22, 2008

(Los Angeles) Original Battlestar Galactica on the Big Screen

Los Angeles Metblog - Yes, Frackin’ Way: "Battlestar Galactica" back on the big screen!

"bsg1978

The original “Battlestar Galactica” (1978) on double bill with Disney’s “The Black Hole” (1979) at the New Beverly, August 31st thru September 2nd.

Only a handful of Galactica fans know (or were even born) that eight months after the original Battlestar Galactica’s pilot premiered on television, it was released in American theatres as a feature film?

..."

I think there's about a 0 to 2% chance I'm going to be able to talk my son into going to this with me... :(

To bad they couldn't have scheduled this for the PDC timeframe. I think their ticket sales would have been quite high then... lol

No comments: