Friday, June 19, 2009

23 .Net open source frameworks/libraries/projects highlighted by UK MSDN Flash

IUpdateable from Eric Nelson - Open Source Framework and Library Recommendations

“As the technical editor for the UK MSDN Flash I get surprisingly free rein to decide what content to place in it . I suspect one day they will notice – but I will enjoy it while it lasts. Every 3 months or so I do a special edition of the Flash, and this week I chose to go with “Open Source Frameworks and Libraries”. I have written before on Microsoft and Open Source and the rosy future I see ahead and I decided it was time (long overdue?) to give some of the great OSS for .NET developers wider visibility. The Flash newsletter is great for this as it goes out to around 70K developers in the UK. With the help of the UK community (see the provisional list of suggestions), I came up with the following 23 OSS projects.

image

…”

This is an outstanding list of many of the top tier and cool .Net OSS projects.

No comments: