Thursday, February 18, 2010

93 Free Business, Finance, IT, Six Sigma, and more Excel Spreadsheets

IT Knowledge Exchange - IT Trenches - Free Excel Templates for IT Professionals

“I just came across an excellent resource for Microsoft Excel templates that are useful to IT professionals. The files can be found on the Excellence In Financial Management website.

Some of the useful ones that I have now downloaded to my spreadsheet library includes

Template for assessing risk of Information Technology

Gantt chart for project management with work plan This is the template I was actually searching for since I didn’t really want to use Microsoft Project to build a quick chart. This met my needs and a sample chart looks something like below.

Project management templates (charter, budget, risk register, issues log, etc.)

Project management toolkit

Maturity model for evaluating different segments of IT infrastructure

…”

Excellence In Financial ManagementFree Excel Templates

image

The IT stuff caught my eye, but the rest kept me there. Enough Excel spreadsheets to fill nearly any business/finance person’s heart with joy.

Given that why am I interesting in capturing this (lol)? There’s been the rare time when I’ve need some spreadsheets like these and didn’t have a resource handy.

BTW, if you are cursed with Six Sigma (oh… did I say that out loud? ;) there’s some additional resources at the bottom of the page you might find interesting (like this page, Six Sigma Project Files)

No comments: