Monday, October 31, 2011

A bit here, a bit there... how about a bunch of SQL Bits? On-demand sessions from SQLBits9

James Serra's Blog - Miss SQLBits 9? No problem, all videos are online

"All the videos for this popular conference are online or will be soon (48 of them). Take a look at the recorded sessions at http://sqlbits.com/content/Event9. All are free to watch! The one’s on my list to watch (because I’m interested in SQL Server 2012/Data Warehouse/SSAS):

  • Basic BISM
  • Handling Advanced Data Warehouse Scenarios in SSIS
  • Master Data Services in SQL Server Denali
  • SQL Server Denali-Always On Deep Dive
  • The Art of War-Fast Track Data Warehouse & Fragmentation
  • Vertipaq vs OLAP: Change Your Data Modeling Approach
  • Whats New in Denali-DB engine and client tools
  • Whats new in Denali-TSQL"

[GD: Post Leached in full]

SQL Bits - Sessions & Content (9)

SNAGHTML18916114

image

I don't think I've highlight past SQLBits conferences and seeing that there's on-demand sessions now available, well I guess it's about time that I do!

No comments: