Thursday, December 29, 2011

Free resources (audio, fonts, graphics, tools, etc) for Dev's and your next app...

Escape Development - Free Developer Resources

Lets get this out of the road right up front...I'm a tight ass when it comes to spending money on development resources. I'm still dipping my toe in the water to get a feel for the WP7 platform and trying to gauge the effort / reward ratios and as such don't really want to drop a heap of money to produce something. So below is a list of resources I've used or intend to at some stage for my game Apple Bin. Hopefully this will be useful to someone, if you've got anymore feel free to list them in the comments.

...

image..."

Some resources here that I've not seen before or have heard of but haven't had a chance yet to check out...

No comments: