Thursday, December 08, 2011

Learning to write in Comic Sans, Courier, Papyrus or yes, even Wing Dings!

Jesse England - Learn to write in different fonts 

"When I was learning how to write in grade school, I noticed that all my teachers wrote with near-identical handwriting on the chalkboard. In middle and high school, the handwriting of my teachers became more varied. When I reflected on my grade school years, I realized that we were being taught to write in a specific font.

As adults, we have to power to write as we wish. With these instructional worksheets, you can learn to write in the most popular typefaces, as found in the vernacular of desktop publishing. A PDF can be found here: [GD: Click through for the link, I don't want to leach their traffic]

image

image..."

I had to laugh... When I read the referring post, Learn to Write in Comic Sans, my very first thought was, "But I want to do Wing Dings!" and then laughed out-loud as I went to the site and saw my wish was already granted! Nice! LOL

(via viziblrLearn to Write in Comic Sans)

No comments: