Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A short round-up of PowerShell Quick Reference Guides & Cheat Sheets

jonoble.com - PowerShell Quick Reference Guides and Cheat Sheets

"For a good couple of years after I first started working with PowerShell, I had a couple of quick reference guides and this cheat sheet pinned to the wall next to my desk and it saved me checking the online help numerous times. Having them practically in my sight line all the time definitely made me more productive.

Now that PowerShell covers so many areas, we need more cheat sheets. Thankfully the PowerShell community is very obliging, so there are now a bunch of them covering different products. I'll update this post as I find more - if you find any I've missed, please let me know in the comments.

image..."

Ahh... I needed that...

It's been a long time since I've blogged about a cheat sheet and was having withdrawal symptoms. Better now... :P

No comments: