Saturday, January 21, 2012

A Dev Girl's Dev Video Round-up

Helephant.com - Places to get good developer videos

"Part of the awesome that is where I work is an hour a week where developers can get together and chat about what we’ve been up to with the idea of spreading ideas around the different teams. One of the regular things we do is watch a video about a new technology, pattern or practice that we’d like to know more about. Right now I run the testing and automation stream and have found it a bit of a pain to always have something new to talk about, so I’ve put together a list of interesting places to find developer videos.

This is just a starting point, hopefully I’ll keep updating it as I actually try out the videos and find more places to get good content.

image..."

Some free, some not... Found a couple new sites here myself. :)

No comments: