Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Using Photo Fuse in Windows Live Photo Gallery to make the perfect picture

Living with Live - How I make use of Photo Fuse in Windows Live Photo Gallery

"During our recent day out in York I wanted to take a photo of a very attractive building, but there were so many people walking in front of this particular building, I simply couldn’t get a clear shot of it. The answer is to take quite a few shots from exactly the same spot so that you can ‘fix’ it and remove all of the people using Photo Fuse in Windows Live Photo Gallery. Of course, the original intention of Photo Fuse was to arrive at a perfect ‘Group’ shot of people, but I find Photo Fuse far more useful when I wish to take a shot of something and I can’t get a clear shot without including people walking past. Here is my step by step ‘how-to’ showing you just how to remove any unwanted portion of your photos and arrive at your perfect shot.

1. Firstly take as many shots as you can of your intended subject, the more the merrier, and make sure each shot is taken from the same spot. (see my photos of the building below.)

...

image..."

Step by step guide to go from these;

image

To this;

image

I don't see Photo Fuse discussed to often, or Windows Live Photo Gallery for that matter, so when I saw this and how it showed Photo Fuse being used differently that most examples (which show group pictures with on person looking away, eyes closed, etc and then Fusing them into one where everyone is just right...) I knew I had to capture it for future reference...

No comments: