Thursday, September 27, 2012

vroooom! That's me test driving Windows Azure Virtual Machines with the "Windows Azure Virtual Machine Test Drive Kit"

notsotrivial.net - Windows Azure Virtual Machine Test Drive Kit

The public preview of hosted Virtual Machines in Windows Azure is now available to the general public. This platform preview enables you to evaluate our new IaaS and Enterprise Networking capabilities. Once you have registered for the 90 Day Free Trial and created a new account, you can access the preview directly at this link: https://account.windowsazure.com/PreviewFeatures

If you’ve been to any of my presentations lately, you’ll know that I’m fired up about these new offerings. As I’ve worked through some scenarios for myself and with my customers, I’ve been collecting the resources that helped me to ramp up.

Here’s a collection of links to the items I’ve found most useful:

...

image..."

Okay, so it doesn't really make that sound (and my dog gave me a weird doggy look when I was making it myself) but you get the idea...

No comments: