Friday, July 12, 2013

New Sponsor - Infragistics

Just a quick note to thank and welcome my new blog sponsor, Infragistics. We're starting off with a banner (see it there on the right?)...

 IG-Banner

... and then who knows.

Why Infragistics? I've been a fan of their products for about a billion years (since using Sheridan VBX's... yeah, see, told you, a billion years). Plus you know I blog about there stuff every so often. So when Josh from Infragistics reached out to me it, well, it seemed like a no-brainer.

That said, I'm, of course, going to keep my ad's from Developer Media. I've been with Developer Media for a few years and really like them, their service and revenue return. Best of all is that through them I've been offered a number of additional opportunities. For example, in the very near future I'll be doing my first hardware review (hint: Haswell is swell! :)

Anyway, please join me in welcoming Infragistics. They were cool before, but now, well, cool++!

(No, they did not pay for, or even request, this post, I'm just doing it because I was excited and wanted to give them a shout-out ... ;)

No comments: