Tuesday, January 28, 2014

.toolbox is .going, .going, soon to be .gone... (.toolbox was a site to help you learn how to build Silverlight apps... so yeah)

.toolbox

image

As of February 28, 2014, we'll be shutting off the lights here at .toolbox...

 

overview

Welcome to .toolbox, a fun online learning environment, where you will learn basic design concepts and how to apply them, as well as the fundamentals of creating Silverlight applications using the Expression Studio tools. .toolbox features two learning options: Courses and Tutorials.

Makes sense, in that I don't think I've heard much about this since I first blogged about it in 2010... Given it was to help you learn how build Silverlight app's I'm surprised it has lasted this long. OMG, does this Silverlight is dead?!  :/

 

Related Past Post XRef:
.toolbox Free online Silverlight/Blend and/or Design training (or the “I’m a developer, can you teach me how to design?” site )

No comments: