Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Shadowfax: Released

Shadowfax: News item

"The Enterprise Development Reference Architecture includes full architectural guidance that an organization can use to standardize the development of distributed systems; an extensible application framework that incorporates reusable assets to facilitate development of distributed applications; four QuickStart applications that demonstrate key capabilities of the framework; and an application template to help you set up a development environment to implement services and build client applications that use the services. "

Interesting... Applied to join the workspace. I'll let you know if I get in and what it looks like...

UPDATE: I'm in. And I've download some stuff. Now just need to download some time so I can actually look at it.

No comments: